Saturday, April 2, 2022

With a fine tooth comb

Last week we had inspections at the river house. As usual, the husband joined in and crawled all over while we had three separate guys checking out the well, septic and structures. Thankfully, there were only a few items we felt the owner needs to address before we close on it later this month. 

 

While the husband was busy, my friend and I roamed around checking out the water and views, as well as home furnishings that will convey with the sale. 

I think we could have spent hours in a lawn chair watching the fish. Thanks to a riverbed that's mostly rock, the fish were easy to spot. 

 

This time I walked further down the bank to take a closer look at the limestone cliff. I knew that Texas was a shallow sea bed more than 200 million years ago. Sure enough, I quickly spied some ancient seashells embedded in the walls of our cliff. Ever the history nerd, I thought it was really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment